OptiTrimm – customized trimming
OptiTrimm means optimized trimming: recovery or value-oriented production
of defined finished lengths according to customer specifications.
- cut the board length as commanded by the scanning/optimization system
- cross-cut saws are driven by an electric motor
- the force is transferred by means of poly-V belts, which are installed in fully
- servo-hydraulic stop
- connection for a dust extraction system
- For tool change and maintenance, front and back covers are opened hydraulically
for easy access.
- saw blades can be locked for tool change.
- destruction cuts for misdirected products or boards with edging solution
The cross-cut saws are driven by an electric motor. The force is transferred to the saw blade
by means of poly-V belts.
The belts are installed in fully closed housings, which can easily be opened for maintenance
During operation the machine housing is closed. A connection to a dust extraction system is