Theory meets practice.
Theory and practice merge. Get your Bachelor of Engineering with EWD.
Your dual curriculum consists of a university Bachelor's degree plus practical vocational training as a technical product designer, completed at our company. In other words, theory meets solid practice. During your training at EWD, you will hold responsibility right from the start and gain valuable insights into our daily work routine. During your entire apprenticeship, our experienced colleagues and teams will support you professionally. Does this sound like a good mix of theory and practice? Then we’re excited to receive your application!
Schedule and activities of your EWD apprenticeship
Technical product designer programmes start every year in September.
You’ll spend the first 13 months in our technical office, working closely with our engineers. Under expert guidance, you’ll learn to create production and assembly drawings with 2D and 3D CAD software.
During your practical training, we’ll prepare you for your first final exams before you start studying at the university of your choice. During the semester break, you’ll complete further practical phases at EWD.
Your practical training will be officially complete after your second final examination. After a total of seven semesters, you’ll complete your studies by writing your Bachelor's thesis. Your dual study programme lasts a total of 4.5 years.
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and trends
- Creativity and good powers of imagination
- Ability to work in a team, reliability, and flexibility
- Ability to work under pressure, determination, and the willingness to learn
- General or subject-related higher education entrance qualifications
- Study / dual curriculum (company / vocational school) as a technical product designer at our Altötting site
- 35-hour work week / 30 days holiday / standard wage agreement
- Attractive training compensation and social benefits
- Excellent chances of being hired in the construction and plant-design departments
Convinced? Then send us a short cover letter, your CV, and your school-leaving certificate. We look forward to hearing from you.